Monday, July 16, 2012

YES! It was THE best vacation EVER!!!

We've returned from our movie location trip, 'The Farm, The Field & The Tower' and now it's time to go through the OBSCENE amount of photos we took!!! Not to mention the batch from Comic-Con!

The San Diego event was the party/capper after a full week on the road and the specialness of each one of the movie locations we visited was certainly not lost during the time there.

Because there is just SO MUCH to tell about our adventures, I'm going to split up each location visit into individual posts. I'm also hoping to have a little surprise ready this week so watch out for that as well. As soon as everything's organized into a Flickr set, the story will begin!

1 Comments:

At April 15, 2013 at 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to experience the best vacation ever. Because I wan to to relax my self for my whole year of work. I hope that I can find the best place for it.

vacation area

 

Post a Comment

<< Home