Thursday, July 5, 2012

In Sync Advertising: 1st Anniversary!

One year ago today, on July 5, 2011, I began working at In Sync Advertising!

These last twelve months have been filled with really cool projects; some big studio releases I was really proud to cut, a few films that were OK but still carried the acknowledgement of a major release (part of the mix for sure) and some crazily creative concept trailers and broadcast spots I gleefully undertook.

This is the time to push back and acknowledge once more how far I've come and the great place I now immerse myself in, working on nothing but top studio films.

Even though we're gearing up for our trip in a little under two days, I'm hoping to get out and celebrate a little this evening. If time does not permit, I know we're headed to a really nice French Restaurant in Calgary this weekend which could totally do the trick for raising a glass to this milestone.

2 Comments:

At July 5, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Anonymous allen said...

Congratulations, Mr. DeMille!
You deserve all the happiness, satisfaction, and success you are enjoying.

 
At July 5, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Thank you, Allen!!! My staunch ally and vicarious traveller in this journey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home