Tuesday, July 10, 2012

'The Farm, The Field & The Tower' is in full swing!!

We are at location #2; Devil's Tower right now! It's been difficult posting on the actual site due to HIGH roaming changers in Canada as well as limited wi-fi in Wyoming. There's A LOT to tell and show you!!! But because we're on such a busy schedule, a full-on report with PLENTY of photos will have to wait until we get back to LA after Comic-Con. Believe me, I tried a few times but there just hasn't been a moment! So for right now you can follow our adventures this week on the LA Filmcutter Facebook page. There I'll be posting some of the countless pics we're taking! I promise ALL the details right here when we return!

3 Comments:

At July 11, 2012 at 2:16 AM, Anonymous allen said...

What, No Podcast!?!? ;)

 
At July 11, 2012 at 8:53 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Oh, trust me....I've got something special in mind for that!

 
At July 18, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Anonymous allen said...

Woot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home