Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Our Golden Trailer Award nominations...oh and BTW...I'M GOING!!

In Sync is nominated for four Golden Trailer Awards this year and the ceremony takes place on May 31.

Our nominees include:

Best Independent Trailer
"Midnight in Paris"

The Golden Fleece Award
"W/E"

Best Comedy Broadcast Spot
"Bridesmaids"

Best Romance Broadcast Spot
"My Week With Marilyn"

This was always an award show I one day hoped to attend and be nominated at. Now it looks like part of that dream is coming true! Although I'm not nominated (this year at least), I found out today that all I had to do was ask and I could go. Just did....I'M IN!!! Now I seriously need to shop for new clothes for the event!

Here's a little blurb about what to expect in their revamped presentation:

'The party will reign from 8pm to midnight beginning with a champagne reception celebrating all of the 2012 nominees including foreign, TV spots and posters. The nominated trailers will be featured on screens throughout the party. Guests will be treated to an evening of incredible food, beverages, great music at a stunning mansion in Los Angeles. All of this will allow the trailer community to celebrate together and strengthen as the critical driving force of the movie industry.'

I am seriously looking forward to this, which I know will be a ramp-up to my actually being nominated in the future....like NEXT YEAR?!!! That would be the true icing on the cake! Click on the award image to be taken to the official website got more details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home