Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Key Art Award submission

I just learned that one of the broadcast spots I cut here at In Sync is being submitted for a Key Art Award! I don't want to reveal which one or for which movie at the moment because I don't want to jinx the process. If anything solid happens I'll definitely post the news!

The Key Arts is the Oscars of motion picture advertising that encompasses trailers, broadcast spots and print ads such as 1-sheets and outdoor promotion. The Golden Trailer Awards, now in it's thirteenth year, is also held in very high regard with recognition of trailers and broadcast spots. Although the Key Arts has been a true staple of the industry for the past four decades.

2 Comments:

At April 25, 2012 at 3:10 AM, Anonymous Allen said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

 
At April 25, 2012 at 8:47 AM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Thank you!!! Fingers crossed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home