Monday, March 12, 2012

My "Thin Ice" broadcast spot is now online

My spot for "Thin Ice" went to finish and not only can I finally reveal that this was one of the projects I worked on over the holidays, but here it is online for your viewing pleasure!

The movie stars Greg Kinnear, Billy Crudup and Alan Arkin in a tale of a crooked insurance salesmen who finds himself in the middle of a cat and mouse game revolving around a priceless violin. Click on the image to be taken to the official site. BTW, this film is really GREAT and I highly recommend it!!

2 Comments:

At March 12, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Anonymous allen said...

*Like*

Billy Crudup looks CRAZY!

 
At March 13, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Yeah, this is a total departure for him. The complete opposite of Russell from "Almost Famous". LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home