Friday, December 30, 2011

2011: officially the biggest and best year of my career!

About to enter 2012 and looking back on these last twelve months, the year that has been 2011 will stand as the jewel in the crown of my aspirations and dreams in going back to school and ultimately coming to LA. Here I am at In Sync Advertising, on staff at a top trailer house cutting top studio broadcast spots and trailers, continuing to feel a sense of being so very lucky and so very blessed that I set out on a particular path and arrived at this destination.

I know this is echoing my gi-normous post in October when it all became official. But now at the end of this monumental year in my career I have to take the time to stop once again and reflect. In fact I'm not only doing what I love, but now maintain a real sense of financial security that had only peaked a hand full of times over the past decade.

A little under a year from now will be the tenth anniversary of the very first trip I made to LA and the ten interviews I went to at the beginning of my migration to the West Coast. With the exception of the horrifically unstable 2009, each year has been a step forward and a step up. The step this year was much more than that. It truly was a giant leap!

I also can't forget how much Happy Hour Creative influenced my career as well. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be at In Sync. I am so very appreciative that they offered me the huge number of projects they did, where the marathon of work continued all the way from April of 2010 to the transition here this past July.

2012 begins with me ready to take on Hollywood's biggest movies with pride and an incredible sense of creative fun!

2 Comments:

At December 31, 2011 at 4:09 AM, Anonymous Allen said...

I can't click the *Like* button enough.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

P.S. Ten Years!?!? Wow.

 
At December 31, 2011 at 6:57 AM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

LOL!! Thank you! HAPPY NEW YEAR right back at ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home