Friday, November 18, 2011

"My Week with Marilyn" broadcast spots go to finish

As of yesterday a couple of my broadcast spots have been fully approved by the studio and gone to finish, so I can now reveal that one of the projects I've been working on for the past several weeks is "My Week with Marilyn" starring Michelle Williams and Kenneth Branagh.

Williams is certain to gain an Academy Award nomination for her performance as the iconic bombshell and I've been feeling very privileged to be part of the marketing for this film. I now have the finished version of both my spots which is a 30 second and a 15 second cutdown version. I'll be posting those here shortly so stay tuned!

2 Comments:

At November 18, 2011 at 4:58 PM, Anonymous Allen said...

Glad to hear your initial assessment. I've been waiting for her to have a big movie of her own.

 
At November 18, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Definitely look forward to see what happens as awards season heats up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home