Friday, October 21, 2011

"Tower Heist" finished broadcast spot UPDATE

Just found out last night that a second "Tower Heist" broadcast spot I cut has also gone to finish. That makes two in one week which is pretty amazing! These will be airing very shortly as the movie opens in two weeks. As soon as I have finished versions of both I'll be posting them here. Stay tuned!

Rebecca just told me that Universal will be having a special screening of "Tower Heist" on November 1, which will also stand as my premiere in connection with working on the film. I'm really looking forward to us seeing the finished version on the big screen!

3 Comments:

At October 21, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Anonymous allen said...

*thumbs up*

 
At October 21, 2011 at 4:37 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Thanks!! :)

 
At November 1, 2011 at 6:41 PM, Anonymous Maddie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home