Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Staff position: IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

As of today, October 5, 2011, I am now a STAFF trailer editor at In Sync Advertising!!! My three month probationary period, begun July 5, has just finished.

When I came to LA in 2002 for a series of interviews (including one at In Sync!) my goal was to cut major studio, theatrical release movie trailers and eventually land a staff position at a top trailer house.

This is it! GOAL: ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Time to seriously celebrate! Bring on the gi-normous steak dinner over the coming weekend as I look back on the road I took to get to this amazing place in my career! I'VE ARRIVED AT THE DREAM!!!

2 Comments:

At October 10, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Anonymous Bismo said...

Just catching up on everything after our vacation... Hey, CONGRATU-FRAKKIN'-LATIONS!!! You paid your dues and sure did earn it, man!!

 
At October 11, 2011 at 1:11 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

THANK YOU, EH!!!! Yeah, it's still pretty amazing to me!!

I had a specific goal in mind and took the right path. Yeah, a few years have passed since beginning this journey....but I'm here now and it's the greatest feeling in the world!!! Pretty crazy! Plus, the job security is a great comfort stepping away from 11 years of freelancing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home