Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New projects in the week of going staff

So here we are! The week I sign on the dotted line that I am...in fact...a staff editor at In Sync Advertising!

Tomorrow marks three months to the day that I began here, right out of the gate working on broadcast spots for "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". I've absolutely added several high profile movie trailer projects to my resume just in the last ninety days, more than I could have previously amassed in an entire year.

Looking forward to the next wave of movies, some of which I'm working on now and some I hope to be involved with very soon. One in particular I'm really excited about and really can't speak of at the moment (as usual) is gonna be a lot of fun to cut!

After I'm officially a staff editor here I'll be making a copy of my first check under that title to frame and proudly hang on the wall. This is the culmination of fifteen years moving up the ladder of my career and I certainly intend to celebrate as Rebecca and I head to The Palm this weekend to eat, drink and bask in the moment. It's a steak house that Steve McQueen use to frequent (among many other celebrities) and it's become one of our go-to restaurants for special occasions.

1 Comments:

At October 5, 2011 at 2:01 AM, Anonymous Allen said...

Yay! And greetings from Walt Disney World!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home