Thursday, October 20, 2011

New broadcast spot going to finish and the next project

One of my broadcast spots for "Tower Heist" has been approved by the studio and is going to finish...and I'm very happy about that! Put in a lot of work on this project starting in August with many multiple versions they kept changing and revising. It's great to see something I've cut for this movie head to the finish line with flying colors!

This week I started a new project for a film that definitely has some early Oscar buzz surrounding it. I'm absolutely feeling the magnitude of this one and will be cutting with a lot of style and a certain amount of edginess. Music will definitely be key as well and I've actually pulled some off-the-map tracks that I think fit the mood and tone of this film. Pretty exciting!

2 Comments:

At October 20, 2011 at 4:22 PM, Anonymous allen said...

Oh, that's cool. I'd like to hear more about that next film you're working on.
Ya know, when you can. ;)

When do you think "Tower Heist" will show up on your pro site, or will it ever?

 
At October 21, 2011 at 4:37 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Yes, I will definitely be getting the finished version of my spots (like with "Rise of the Planet of the Apes") and will absolutely be putting those on my pro-site as well as here. When it's officially out there, it's O.K. Obviously not before (just a disclaimer).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home