Tuesday, October 25, 2011

First cut, minimal changes!

YES!!! My first cut of a broadcast spot for the new project I started last week has gone before the studio and they came back with minor changes! I am seriously happy, most notably because the one thing I was afraid they'd boycott was the music track I picked out. Thankfully they seem to like it! So yes, I am having an amazing day!!

Much better than this morning's awful traffic scenario: continued construction work on the 405, Obama still in town AND it was raining.

2 Comments:

At October 26, 2011 at 3:16 AM, Anonymous allen said...

Sounds like our traffic. Just substitute any presidential candidate & snow.

 
At October 26, 2011 at 7:38 AM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Like I said on Facebook...

Hey, Obama! Wanna get re-elected? STOP COMING TO LA DURING RUSH HOUR!!! Jeez, Mon!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home