Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New site upgrade

For some time I've been trying to find a simple way to allow multiple banners to rotate at the top of this site. A number of these banners I created over the past three months have been movie anniversary specific. However with my constant desire to be current they would often only display for a week around the time of the actual anniversary release date. Not even reflecting (beyond one specific calendar day) that the release year also counts.

Event banners, like for the Oscars or Comic-Con, are obviously only intended as a limited ramp up to the actual date. But there are so many others I take a fair amount of time creating that I'd prefer to showcase longer. Now due to extensive research done by my friend Allen, more of the movies, events, pop culture happenings and acknowledgments I like to comment on can be played out on a large rotating canvas. Kind of like my own personal digital billboard, high above the streets of LA. Thanks, Allen!

2 Comments:

At September 20, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Anonymous Allen said...

My work here is done.

T2 Banners=NICE!
You're on to something there, thought the first one was a mistake (no text), and then: "Now I get it!"

 
At September 20, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Mistakes?! We don't make no stinkin' MISTAKES!!! LOL! THANKS!!! And thanks for the echo comment on the Facebook page!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home