Thursday, August 4, 2011

New project at In Sync

Started my next project at In Sync this past Monday. Although I'd already broken the movie down into the clips I intend to use for this series of broadcast spots, the real cutting began this week with a first rough cut delivery due the beginning of next.

It's hard to believe that I've been here for a month! The first of my three month probationary period before being put on staff officially at the beginning of October. Things continue to go really, really well.

...And hey, people actually talk to me here! Much more than just good morning or a courteous spare word or two. Pretty friendly environment, quite a change from my previous experience and a very welcome one at that.

2 Comments:

At August 4, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Anonymous Allen said...

Hmm... when can we see the last project?

And yeah, it IS hard to believe it's been a month, wow!
I for one am happy things are going so well.

 
At August 4, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure it's airing this week, but I'm trying to find out where you can see it online. Will update as soon as I find something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home