Wednesday, August 10, 2011

'LA Filmcutter: The Podcast' is now officially on iTunes!

My podcasts have reached the big leagues as you can now hear them on iTunes. Even though I'm formulating the next show with nothing newer than the Comic-Con report up at the moment (as well as my first show), I still wanted to share the link.

Click on my new 'LA Filmcutter: The Podcast' logo to be taken directly there. You can also subscribe to my podcast on iTunes as well. As always, enjoy! Working on a format that pops more. Looking to turn topics, location and music into CRAZY topics, location, music AND sound FX!

Here's my partial inspiration for how I'd like it to sound: the "Family Guy" episode with Dingo and the Baby! O.K. so I won't be giving out free boob jobs but you get the idea...

2 Comments:

At August 10, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Anonymous Allen said...

Love it!

 
At August 10, 2011 at 9:10 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Crazy and insane! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home