Friday, August 5, 2011

Great reviews for "Rise of the Planet of the Apes"!

I am seriously loving all the fantastic and extremely positive reviews for "Rise of the Planet of the Apes"!! Plus, now that the movie has been released, I can officially reveal that this is the project I'd been cutting broadcast spots for throughout July at In Sync. Four in all with one going to finish. I'm still trying to track it down online to post here.

Going to "Apes" tomorrow night at the Arclight Dome and I already have my ticket. It'll be nice to see the completely version since I was working with a cut devoid of music and some visual effects. I'll have a full review after I see it in all it's glory on the BIG screen!

From what I'm reading, if Andy Serkis doesn't get some type of Academy recognition for this role I'd be shocked. Even though he's not on screen in the flesh they should certainly make acception.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home