Tuesday, July 26, 2011

That overwhelming need to refuel and re-energize

As I was finishing up work tonight I felt the serious need to get to bed incredibly early tonight. Because we literally went straight to the "Cowboys and Aliens" screening from Comic-Con, there really was no break before starting back at In Sync today. So as I entered my apartment there was just one thing that mattered: SLEEP!!

This being said, I'm going to have to delay posting the LA Filmcutter Comic-Con Podcast until tomorrow night. My work is the priority and being fresh in the morning is paramount. So look for the complete update tomorrow night. Sorry, everyone.

2 Comments:

At July 27, 2011 at 2:56 AM, Anonymous Allen said...

Stoopid work.
Say, you need to reset the countdown clock too!

BTW, will we see any of your work soon?

 
At July 27, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Yes, actually (seeing work). Posting about that right now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home