Friday, July 8, 2011

Finishing up my first week at In Sync

I'm coming to the end of my first week here at In Sync and it's been fantastic!

I cut two broadcast spots rather quickly (to the happy surprise of my boss) and was complimented on how good they are! In fact, those kudos came my way a few times over the past couple of days. Of course it doesn't hurt that I'm overjoyed with the caliber of projects I'm working on.

Just about to start watching and breaking down the next movie I'll be working on and I even know what I'm moving onto after that. I really couldn't be happier right now! Plus, everyone here has been very welcoming and especially conversational which I very much appreciate. As far as the latter is concerned, happily more than what I experienced before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home