Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Comic-Con 2011 trip begins in 1 WEEK!!!

One week from today Rebecca and I will be hitting the road for San Diego and Comic-Con! Hard to believe it's actually almost here and I've been savoring every countdown moment leading up to, as we all know, my adult version of Christmas!

Now that the entire schedule for all four days has been posted, click on the Comic-Con logo to see my selects. Plus you can go to Comic-Con.org for a full rundown of events.

I have to say one of my most favorite parts about taking this trip is when we actually get on the 405 and head south. Leading all the way up to seeing the skyline of San Diego, the journey is kind of a liberation from everyday life taking you to a place with 126,000 other like-minded people to enjoy all the cool things we share an interest in.

2 Comments:

At July 12, 2011 at 2:17 PM, Anonymous Allen said...

"... the journey is kind of a liberation from everyday life taking you to a place with 126,000 other like-minded people to enjoy all the cool things we share an interest in."

AMEN! That's what I loved about CIV, I can't wait to have the time and money to go to Comic-con with you guys.

 
At July 14, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Totally!!! No matter what anyone says, it's an amazing ride! One I'm happy to board every single year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home