Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Stepping up my methods

Being that I'm in a major career-advancing mood now, I've just stepped up my calendar for sending out a link to my pro-site to all post houses on my list.

Previously I was firebombing everyone between three and four months apart. I will now carpet the lot every two months like clockwork. The last mass e-mailing to go out was March 29 which means the next scheduled contact date is May 29. I have a calendar alarm set on my iPhone that will notify me the day before each period. I'm not getting any younger...it's time to grab more of my share!

2 Comments:

At May 14, 2011 at 4:46 PM, Anonymous Allen said...

BOMB'S AWAY!!!

 
At May 14, 2011 at 7:57 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Stay on target!
We're too close!
Stay on target!
Loosen up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home