Thursday, May 19, 2011

Getting my Mini back!

Tomorrow is the day!! Finally, after what seems like a millennium, I'll be heading to Bob Smith first thing in the morning to pick up my Mini!

Had a chance to get in and start her up last Saturday as that was the day I was to originally scheduled to liberate her from storage. Felt so strange, like a year had passed since I was behind the wheel...even though it'd only been a series of weeks. However, the service department was unsure of a non-engine component and wanted to repair it to avoid my having to return almost certainly right away. Glad their taking care of the problem but it's added an additional $200 to the tab.

No matter!! My girl will be back on the road with the sun roof open and the Mini iPod playlist cranked soon enough!

3 Comments:

At May 19, 2011 at 7:57 PM, Anonymous Bismo said...

Congrats! A man should NOT be without his special wheels for that long!!

 
At May 20, 2011 at 3:30 AM, Anonymous Allen said...

Yay Mini, welcome home!

 
At May 20, 2011 at 7:11 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

OMG, I am SO excited to have my girl back where she belongs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home