Thursday, May 19, 2011

First LA Filmcutter Podcast: IT'S HERE!

After some uploading issues this afternoon, pushing my promised 48 hour premiere window, the very first LA Filmcutter podcast has FINALLY arrived! Click on the podcast icon to listen. You can also download it to put on your iPod, iPhone, iPad or other mobile device.

This is a pretty freewheeling 15 minute talk and occasional rant. Still in the experimental stage but I foresee a number of very cool additions, including guest appearances and location broadcasts, that could make this thing really fun! The first episode begins with Dirty Vegas' "I Should Know" which was one of the very first tracks on my 'Trip to LA" playlist in 2002. That's when I arrived in Los Angeles for the first time, ready for the ten interviews I'd lined up. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home