Thursday, May 19, 2011

bin Laden's demise and America's return

What? I'm making some type of political comment? I know this is a little late but just briefly....I have to say I was amazed and very happy to hear of bin Laden's death. I think this country has now risen from the ashes of 9/11 to say [like Samuel L. Jackson] 'hey, we were viciously attacked and we motherfuckin' struck back! Now can we get back to the business of feelin' good about ourselves?'

Bush did shit, Obama rocks....and now we can raise our heads up, as well as our new Freedom Tower in Lower Manhattan, to celebrate the fact that we ain't goin' NOWHERE!

BTW, I really didn't think there was anything wrong with people taking to the streets to celebrate bin Laden going down. He deserved what he got (a bullit through his eye and brain) and we deserve to finally feel good!...DAMNIT!! Tell that to the woman in those videos released on 9/11 of people in the Middle East celebrating. ALALALALALALALALALALALALALA now, bitch! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home