Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Interview set, and major trailer house response

Some updated good news! Per last week's ramp-up, I officially now have an interview with Bonch tomorrow morning at 10:30am. AND I just received an e-mail from one of THE top trailer houses, Mark Whoolan & Associates, asking about my availability! Sent a response immediately saying I was open at the moment. Waiting now to hear back. This is definitely BIG news because I've heard that it's a bit tough to get 'in' there.

Mark Whollan has been on my list of trailer houses I've been trying to get into for nine years, regularly bombarding them with my reel and resume. They were definitely on the list last week when the mass e-mailing went out, so here's keeping my fingers crossed to finally cross the threshold!

Still waiting for the official confirmation that I'll be returning to Happy Hour next week, even though I'm almost 100% sure it'll happen. Plus, I'm still hoping to hear back about those openings posted last week for trailer editors at Trailer Park.

4 Comments:

At April 6, 2011 at 3:49 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Mark Whoolan & Associates sounds like a law firm. ;) But damn, they have an impressive body of work!

I'll be beaming the usual good thoughts your way and crossing all spare digits for your interview and call-backs.

 
At April 6, 2011 at 10:36 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

I know, it totally sounds like a law firm...LOL! I was hoping you'd check out their body of work. Definitely some prime high end stuff being worked on there.

 
At April 7, 2011 at 4:50 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Even having (just) freelance work with them would be a major coup career wise. High profile work and clients, MORE contacts and the potential for MORE awards? That's one great cake with even better frosting! LOL!

 
At April 9, 2011 at 1:59 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

I completely agree! BRING IT!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home