Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Hour work confirmation and return!

Happy Hour Creative called over this past weekend to confirm that they'd definitely need me to start on Wednesday. So here I am at HHC right now working on a new project. Word is that I'll be around for at least a full month. Although with the way these things have usually panned out, that certainly could balloon as the month progresses.

My interview with Bonch last week went really well. Was there for a little over an hour actually. Small boutique house. Turns out they're cutting more music videos these days with the occasional commercial. The last project they've just completed was a music video for Katy Perry. A follow-up e-mail I received later in the day from them was very positive and said they'd be in touch 'very soon'.

As of right now I've only received 11 responses to all the e-mailed links I sent out. So there's still 52 houses I haven't heard from. Still hoping for a response from Trailer Park about that call for editors they posted on their site.

In the meantime, I am very grateful to be back working with Happy Hour once again. Not only have I been cutting some cool projects here, but they really have been my bread and butter for the last year.

2 Comments:

At April 13, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Anonymous Allen said...

Woohoo!

Nice "Highlander" banner too!

 
At April 13, 2011 at 12:43 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Thanks!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home