Saturday, February 26, 2011

Viggo Mortensen as Zod!

YES!! CAST HIM!!! DO IT!!!! The news yesterday that Viggo Mortensen is in the running to play General Zod in the new Superman movie couldn't be better!

For the longest time I thought Jude Law would be perfect, and I know Bryan Singer went after him for "Superman Returns". But Viggo. I think, would be absolutely perfect! Menacing, with a perfect evil wit AND you know he can pull off that darkly overtoned Brit accent! He TOTALLY has my vote!

And let's not forget this is not to supersede the very cool fact that General Zod and, from other recent news, Ursa will be appearing in Zach Snyder's reboot!! Don't forget, we have Christopher Nolan looking over everyone's shoulders on this one. My faith level continues to go up!

Check out the story here at hollywoodreporter.com!

2 Comments:

At February 26, 2011 at 2:04 PM, Anonymous Soviet Penguin said...

Really? I thought Michael Cera more of the Zod type. He's so versatile.

 
At February 27, 2011 at 1:32 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Yes! I posted this on Facebook thinking 'Yeah, I can see that."
And yes, Snyder & Nolan are helping me maintain a positive outlook.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home