Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snap! Pro-Reg approved!

Just received my confirmation in the mail yesterday that I've been approved for a professional registration with Wondercon! Not that I ever doubted, but it was great to actually hold the official notification in my hand. So when we head to San Francisco in a little over a month, myself, Rebecca and Bill will ALL be getting in FOR FREE!!

And of course as I mentioned before, this pro-reg lasts for three years and can be used for not just Wondercon, but Comic-Con as well! Yes, True Believers, we are SO IN!!! Now, after re-confirming this information, we can go ahead and get our memberships refunded for this summer's Comic-Con....and never have to worry about paying again!!!

Spoke to Bill last night and it looks like just about all lights are green for him to join us at the end of March. WOOHOO!

4 Comments:

At February 22, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Ya know, you should consider applying for media credentials. THEN you would be even more in!

 
At February 22, 2011 at 11:57 AM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

I don't think that really applies to me because it's not like I'm writing a story or shooting footage about any aspect of the event.

 
At February 23, 2011 at 7:04 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Hmmm... Maybe you should. ;)

 
At February 24, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

O.K. I'll check into it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home