Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kodak Theatre pilgrimage photos

Here are a few photos I took at The Kodak this past Thursday night. Even though Rebecca really wasn't feeling well, I was so glad she was able to go with me.

My hand touching the red carpet near the entry arch (there's always a few holes in the plastic here and there), the stairs everyone attending will ascend on their way into the actual theatre, and a long stretch of plastic covered carpet looking from the stairs towards the front arch. Not to mention the Oscar statue proudly standing by one of the main entrances to the Kodak auditorium.

Click on the photo for the full mini set. Enjoy the show tonight!

3 Comments:

At February 27, 2011 at 4:31 PM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

"I will never wash this hand again." - Awesome!

 
At February 28, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

I like the photo of the guy riding his bike on the carpet. Have you no respect man?!?!

 
At February 28, 2011 at 12:03 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Yes, my hands go unwashed for days after that...just kidding!

Yeah, REALLY! Get off the carpet, you disrespectful ass!! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home