Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Hour Creative: five months straight!

The week of January 24 marked my working at Happy Hour for five months continuously. Incredible! When I started at the end of August I was told that I'd be cutting on a project for about two weeks. Who knew?!

As mentioned previously, what's also amazing about this extended haul is how it took me right on through the holidays without interruption, pushing into January and looking (at this point) like there'll be no stopping anytime soon. This run pushes past the previous record holder for bridging the dreaded holiday down-time period. I started working at The Cannery in October of 2006 and that brought me all the way to March of '07, taking a hard drive home on the plane over the holidays to continue working while visiting my Mom, Bill, and friends back east.

These five months at Happy Hour Creative mirror that of The Cannery's. However when we start to approach the end of February in a couple of weeks, HHC will have beaten that record. Bringing me to the six month mark and another milestone; the longest stretch (freelance wise) at one post house continuously in my career!

4 Comments:

At February 8, 2011 at 11:54 AM, Anonymous Soviet Penguin said...

Whoo-hoo! Congratulations!!

 
At February 8, 2011 at 12:19 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

YAY!!! Thank you, my love!!

 
At February 8, 2011 at 3:22 PM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Are Soviet Penguins afraid Sarah Palin can see them from her house?

Yes, congrats Mr. DeMille, keep up the good work!

 
At February 8, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

LOL! Thank you, sir!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home