Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gallifrey One: Catch 22 starts tomorrow!

The clock is ticking down as we're now under 24 hours from the start of the biggest "Doctor Who" convention this side of the pond, Gallifrey One!

Peter Davison, the fifth Doctor and one of my personal favorites, will be in attendance along with Janet Fielding, Sarah Sutton and Matthew Waterhouse who played companions Tegan, Nyssa and Adric (respectively) from Davison era. This promises to be a blast from the past as well as I expect this event to mirror conventions I use to attend during my hayday of fan-run gatherings in the Boston area.

The timing on Gallifrey One: Catch 22 couldn't be sweeter as I've just entered the David Tenant Age on DVD. Now about to watch the forth episode of Series 2, while Rebecca is cruising along in Series 3, I'm REALLY looking forward to sharing this event with her and immersing in all things "Doctor Who" over the course of the coming weekend!

Expect photos and perhaps some video as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home