Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tomorrow: "BTTF" week BEGINS!!!

Tomorrow is the BIG day! The beginning of the week long "Back to the Future" 25th Anniversary Celebration! Looking forward with MUCH anticipation to Friday night's full re-creation of the events at the Twin Pines Mall followed by a screening of the movie at the actual filming site.

And the big news of today: my 25th Anniversary trailer is FINISHED! Uploaded it this morning for Ken to take a look at. Now all I have to do is finish the string-out of all the location tour clips and burn them to DVD. I feel confident right now that everything will get done in time, however I just need to keep my head down tonight and keep cranking away! Only stayed up until midnight last night polishing the trailer (I needed to catch up on sleep from the night before), but got up at 6am this morning, managing to accomplish a set workload goal before heading to Happy Hour for work.

Just as soon as the event is over next week I'll be posting my trailer here for all to see.

2 Comments:

At November 5, 2010 at 3:10 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

It's Friday, the countdown clock is at zero... HAVE FUN!!!

 
At November 5, 2010 at 10:44 AM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

YAY!!! WE WILL!!!! :) And I plan to take a TON of photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home