Thursday, November 18, 2010

Riding my 10th week at Happy Hour!

I'm just about to wrap up another great week at Happy Hour Creative and look forward to beginning my 11th as we head into Thanksgiving week. Beyond that I feel pretty confident that I'll be needed for a 12th week as December begins.

What an incredible run of work this has been!! Started in late August with the idea that I could be sticking around to cut two projects for about two weeks. Now here I am almost three months later and work keeps coming in! There are a couple of major studio films hovering at the moment, hopefully about to land. At any rate, I've been very blessed with being here so long. 2010 has definitely kicked scarily lackluster 2009 in the ass and elevated, yet again, my career with all of these trailer and broadcast spots I've been cutting.

2 Comments:

At November 19, 2010 at 6:22 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

*LIKE* (I like it so much I capitalized it!)

Still wish we knew which broadcast spots were yours, we want to be able to applaud when we see them!

 
At November 19, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

It's tough because there are so many of them out there right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home