Monday, November 22, 2010

New logo banner

LA Filmcutter has a new logo and top banner. I'd been working on a couple of different designs to not only re-brand this site, but to make a statement about who I am, inspired in part by Facebook. Most importantly to retain the spirit of why I live and work in Los Angeles.

Also, the banner below that where I celebrate movies, events, etc. is now an all-in-one wall space unhindered by previously defined borders, allowing me to express a bit more freely. First up is the 30th anniversary of one of my favorite movies of all time, "Somewhere in Time". But more about that in the next post.

3 Comments:

At November 23, 2010 at 6:36 PM, Anonymous Bismo said...

LOVE the new banner... nice job.

 
At November 23, 2010 at 7:02 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

THANKS, EH!! And hey, you're actually going to be able to hear my voice again soon once I get the podcast up. It's been awhile!

 
At November 23, 2010 at 9:46 PM, Anonymous Bismo said...

Too true! I'll be looking forward to it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home