Monday, November 1, 2010

My newest favorite App. for the iPhone!

Hey, now I can connect my own Flux Capacitor to the MINI and travel through time!

Click on the image to check out this new cool "Back to the Future" App. I just downloaded. When you hold your finger on the speedometer it increases to 88 miles per hour, activating the Flux Capacitor. After you've arrived, the plutonium chamber indicator needle sinks down to zero and you have to hit the reset button to refill it. Plus, when you turn the iPhone on it's side you can check out the dashboard time display, similar to the first version I downloaded, which shows you where you've been, where you are and where you're going. It's a clock/alarm clock/timer all-in-one with a GPS trigger device. Comes with all the authentic sound FX from the movie! It's AWESOME!

1 Comments:

At November 1, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

That is awesome! Man I need an iPhone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home