Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween, work and "BTTF"

Halloween last night was awesome! Rebecca and I went to West Hollywood dressed as Consuela and Brian from "Family Guy". She looked EXACTLY like the Mexican maid from one of our favorite TV shows and I really want to thank her for putting so much work and effort into my costume as well. Thank you, Rebecca!!! Plus, a lot of people recognized who were were, especially Consuela who people were shouting out lines to from a couple of her most famous scenes.

This week begins my eighth straight week in a row (GOD BLESS IT!!!) at Happy Hour Creative. Continuing work on spots for that ABC series and more than likely bouncing back to a spot or two for "Unstoppable" to address notes from the studio.

This week will be wall to wall hectic once more as I continue to work on my "Back to the Future" 25th Anniversary trailer, make a few final additions to John's "BTTF" documentary AND put together a string-out of all the filming location clips that will play on the tour bus. This means some early mornings and very late nights in and around my schedule at Happy Hour. Despite the fact that sleep time will be shortened, I'm still extremely grateful for the major load of work with HHC and the opportunity to be a part of the "BTTF" Celebration!

1 Comments:

At November 1, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

*like*x2!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home