Saturday, November 13, 2010

Amazing night!!!

Just a quick note for now because I seriously need to go...to...BED!

The Dance was incredible! I took a lot of photos and some extended video clips of some of the performances happening on stage, many people were dressed in 1950's dress attire along with several Marty McFly's in various incarnations from "BTTF" and "BTTF Part II".....AND....after sending Claudia Wells (Marty's girlfriend from the first movie) as friends on several people's Facebook profiles, I decided to send her one as well. Suddenly, as the event was heating up, I received a confirmation on my phone that she had accepted my friend request. WOOOWW!!! I was actually so excited that someone I've become friends with during the course of this past week's celebration took a photo of my iPhone's screen to kind of savor the moment.

O.K. NOW...off to go to sleep. Full report tomorrow!

2 Comments:

At November 13, 2010 at 2:58 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Feelin' like a kid again? Ha-ha! Glad you're having such a great time, can't wait for pix and vid!

 
At November 13, 2010 at 9:03 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Yes, seriously been felony like a kid in a candy store! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home