Sunday, October 10, 2010

Working, rearranging, planning a trip

Working on my friend John's "Back to the Future" documentary today in anticipation of the "BTTF" event which is now a little under one month away. Also need to get to work on that 25th anniversary trailer I plan to premiere there as well. Stopping over to John's today to pick up yet another drive of more footage he recently shot.

Also rearranging a few things around the apartment in anticipation of heading back to my Mom's when there's a break in work. Need to ship the last remaining items that have not made it out here yet. That stuff basically takes up a five foot square area of floor space in my childhood bedroom. Of course as long as the work holds out I'm staying put and here's hoping that will be for awhile!

2 Comments:

At October 10, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Yes! Hurry home!

 
At October 11, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Trying.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home