Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Special "Tron Night" IMAX screening...and we have tickets!!

Disney is having an advanced screening of 20 minutes from "Tron Legacy" in 3D at select IMAX theaters across the country. The date is Thursday, October 28 @ 7pm.

Saw this on Facebook a few days ago, with free tickets going up online today at 1pm. However, when I arrived at the site @ 10:30am my time, tickets had already sold out for the Burbank 16 IMAX where I would have preferred to see it. The good news is tickets were still available at the Promenade 16 IMAX just three blocks from where I live! Quickly I entered my info and grabbed it. One ticket admits you and a guest, so Rebecca and I are now all set.

One hour later I rechecked to see how fast tickets were going and the Promenade 16 IMAX was sold out as well. Whew! Click on the "Tron Night" logo for more info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home