Wednesday, October 27, 2010

One of my major studio broadcast spots goes to finish!

Because one of the four broadcast spots I cut at Happy Hour Creative has been approved all the way up the ladder at Warner Bros., meaning it will now go to 'finish' or final prep for broadcast, I can now reveal the movie I previously have not been able to name: since the end of September (amongst other projects) I've been working on "Unstoppable" starring Denzel Washington and Chris Pine.

The film doesn't come out until November so I can't say any more about it right now. But I can say it's been a lot of fun cutting these broadcast spots. They've been pretty varied in style and content and definitely a major source for my continuing here at HHC. I'm also working on more spots for that major ABC series and feeling pretty confident that this train will take me into next week. If this happens it'll be my eighth in a fantastic two month straight block of work!!

3 Comments:

At October 27, 2010 at 2:55 PM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

What, no premiere date?!

 
At October 28, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Not sure exactly when these spots will premiere. The movie comes out November 12.

 
At October 28, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Check. How will I know which one is yours?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home