Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Let's talk about just how much I HATE pretentious fans!

Here's an article on a British site which talks about how the "Doctor Who" spin-off series "Torchwood" is falling into the story-arc craze and about how J Michael Straczynski is the blame for proliferating that concept in sci-fi TV shows. His one comment about the quality of JMS's brilliant "Babylon 5": 'The CGI was a bit shonky, but it passed the time.'

O.K. here's my response: [pause to clear throat]....FUUUUCK YOOOOU!!!!

"Babylon 5" WAS and IS one of the best sci-fi TV shows to ever air!! I swear to God, I really have a major dislike for the young pretentious fans of today! I mean seriously?! What an asshole! Nothing has since topped the size, scope, and depth of "Babylon 5"....I'm sorry, not even "Battlestar Galactica". I bet he likes the frickin' "Star Wars" prequels too!

Thanks, Allen, for sharing this.

2 Comments:

At October 20, 2010 at 2:00 PM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

I find it funny that his complaint was about "Torchwood: Children of Earth" - which is a five-part mini-series as opposed to a full season (or series as the Brits say) of the show. It was SUPPOSED to be an event, a longer story arc to tell a bigger story.

The guy is obviously an idiot.

 
At October 20, 2010 at 3:02 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Thank F-ing you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home