Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Hour work keeps rolling

Finished up my third week in a row at Happy Hour Creative. Feedback was really strong from the studio on the project that can't be named at the moment. Between myself and three other editors, we batted eleven spots out to them and made a serious impression. A few changes needed to be made, but the structure of each of the spots that had been approved remained pretty much intact. I knew this project was going to be fun when I started and so far it's been a blast!

Heading into this upcoming week I'll be switching into one of two new projects that will take me through the end of the week, and I wouldn't be surprised if we went into the next.

2 Comments:

At October 3, 2010 at 4:44 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

*like*

 
At October 3, 2010 at 8:15 AM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

That's good!...just like Facebook. They need a few more buttons like that here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home