Saturday, October 16, 2010

First LA Filmcutter podcast coming soon!

Yes, True Believers, I'm finally about to unleash the voice of lafilmcutter.com onto the unsuspecting world!

I'd been wanting to do a podcast for about a year now but never seemed to have the time or proper set-up to do so. Rebecca and I have also been wanting to do the same thing jointly but were having similar issues. Now that I have my iPhone it'll be much easier to record what will probably begin as a monthly report. Depending on how that goes I may expand to by-monthly...but let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet.

Mostly, the podcast will cover topics I talk about here, but with more flourish, sound FX and music. It's definitely another creative outlet for me personally which, aside from letting you, my friends, know how I'm doing in Hollywood and life in LA, has always been an aspect I love about this site. It's a place where I can really be me, visually.

So stay tuned for my first podcast coming soon! Hopefully before the month runs out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home