Friday, October 8, 2010

Dinner tonight, airport tomorrow, and more Happy Hour next week

Just finished my third week in a row at Happy Hour Creative and am about to head over to pick up Rebecca for a pre-trip dinner out. She's taking a flight tomorrow morning for a two-week trip to Peru! Even though I will miss her more than she could possibly know, I'm really excited about her trip (joined with a best friend and co-worker) and know she's going to have an amazing time!

Next Monday brings another full week at Happy Hour, continuing to address notes on that unnamed major motion picture project perhaps (depending on notes from the studio), as well as a new one cutting a couple of broadcast spots for a major prime time ABC TV show...but more on that a little later. I know, call me a tease, I can take it!

Just finished up yet another project, this one for Cartoon Network, that was completed over the course of the past five days. In general it looks like I'm going to be around for awhile which is great news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home