Monday, October 11, 2010

Another week at Happy Hour

Starting my fifth week straight at Happy Hour Creative. I continue to bask in the amount of work I've been doing here. Word is that I may be going into next week as well but no solid confirmation of that yet.

I've definitely been cutting several cool projects over the summer and into fall. This year has absolutely put me back on track with expanding my career. After last year's financial near-disaster, the types of projects and the amount of work I've been involved with has pushed me back into progressive gear.

2 Comments:

At October 11, 2010 at 1:53 PM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Yeah, yeah... Cool projects, work and money, cool projects, work and money... yawn!

;)

 
At October 11, 2010 at 4:07 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

Hey, some people have to work while others go to Disney World! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home