Friday, September 24, 2010

New movie project

Chris at Happy Hour asked me yesterday how comfortable I'd be cutting a trailer for a chick flick. I immediately mentioned that I worked on the DVD for "Gossip Girl" Seasons 1 and 2 as well as other chick flick oriented projects in the past. He's mostly seen my work on action / adventure, drama, thriller, and horror trailers and broadcast spots.

I know I'll have no trouble switching gears into something very different and quite a bit softer. Hey, we're talking about the guy who loves movies like "Sixteen Candles" and "Somewhere in Time"...I think that qualifies me.

Can't talk about what this studio film is yet, but it's definitely another major release. The project may actually be starting next week and will hopefully carry me forward on the calendar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home