Sunday, August 29, 2010

YES!! Blu-ray's dangling carrot won't get me this time!

Just read some great news! Turns out the upcoming 25th anniversary edition of the "Back to the Future" trilogy on Blu-ray will also be released on DVD complete with ALL of the special features I originally thought would only be found on the hi-def format. YEAH, BABY!!!

As I am shortly and joyfully about to embark on converting my DVD collection to a hard drive, I revel in the fact that Blu-ray, like the coyote chasing the road runner, has missed me again and slammed into a wall or dropped off a cliff. I previously mentioned that I might have to actually give in this coming October and buy the trilogy on Blu-ray, mainly due to the plethora of new special features. Here at last is what I ultimately preferred!

Check out the full specs for the standard DVD here at BTTF.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home