Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Starting at Secret Headquarters

Working my second day at Secret Headquarters. Putting together an EPK (Electronic Press Kit) for the FOX series "Bones". At the end of Monday I learned that they have a couple more projects for me to tackle, PLUS that I'd be here for the entire week! Yes!!

Next up I'll be working on something for "The Simpsons" and "The Cleveland Show" (not exactly sure what yet) and there's definitely a trailer in my future later this week. More on this shortly.

2 Comments:

At August 10, 2010 at 2:42 PM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Nice! That's great to hear. The geek gods continue to smile upon you!

 
At August 11, 2010 at 8:49 PM, Blogger LA Filmcutter said...

AND it's looking like my stay at SH may be longer than I thought!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home