Saturday, August 7, 2010

"BTTF" missing from Comic-Con?

I was recently thinking...

Another movie I felt needed more of an anniversary presence at Comic-Con (aside from "The Empire Strikes Back") was "Back to the Future". I would have thought that, with the 25th anniversary and the trilogy coming out on Blu-ray for the first time this fall, some kind of acknowledgement might be awaiting fans at the big event. Seemed like it was very overlooked....except of course for me and my T-shirt!

Also just read a post on Facebook by Stephen Clark, the man whose the head of BTTF.com, that they're re-releasing "Back to the Future" in the UK this fall. Hello?! How about in the states?! Of course we have our tickets already to see the movie at the Puente Hills Mall during the 25th anniversary celebration this November.

Which leads me to my next post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home