Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's official: ON FOR NEXT WEEK AT HAPPY HOUR!!

Chris just confirmed something that was really starting to seem like a certainty, even yesterday; I'll be here at Happy Hour for next week...THE WORK CARRIES ON!!! The reason the title is mostly in caps is because of the added excitement this brings! Not only for the cool projects I continue to work on, but the expansion of financial security for Comic-Con and heading into August. This new week sets in stone that the big event will be replete with full-on fun!

I remember last year how I was almost drunkenly cackling in the car on the way down to San Diego, amazed and filled with fanboy glee that the trip was actually happening! This during the height of one of the worst years financially for me, 2009. Now, I'm starting to laugh with joyful anticipation earlier in the month because there isn't that fear of 'what's going to happen with Comic-Con?'.

This year it's going to be very different....TO COMIC-CON AND BEYOND!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home